Have y’all heard of the Ultimate Bundles? They are a hugely discounted bundle of resources – ebooks, ecourses, and bonuses like free product – that are only on sale once a year for a few days. Currently there are three of them: healthy living, homemaking, and DIY home. They couldn’t be more appropriate for me, and I’m sure many of you too!
Last year my mom bought me the homemaking bundle, and this year I’m super excited about the healthy living bundle. In fact, I signed on to be an affiliate with them because it’s such a great deal and I really love the resources included. Seriously, read about what it is here! If you’re interested in healthy, natural living at all – I think you’ll get really excited when you see what’s in this. Here is what I really want to dig into:
- DIY natural remedies
- essential oil info
- gardening notebook (for planning purposes – this is one of my goals!)
- green cleaning recipes
- guide to simple living & decluttering
- dealing with picky eaters (kids)
- becoming a better home cook
- making organic food affordable
- freezer cooking
- natural beauty recipes & gift ideas (I think I’m going to make my Christmas gifts this year)
- tons of real food recipes including Well Fed 2 (a paleo cookbook)
- bonuses: free yogurt or sourdough starter, online yoga membership, real food menu planning service, and lots of beauty/baby products
So cool, right??
In fact, there is so much stuff included that it sounds overwhelming. I have two thoughts on this: one, the bundle comes with a product guide to identify what specific resources you should start with for your priorities. And two, the resources are yours forever, so I intend to take one area at a time to focus on and make it my goal to develop for a month or so, and then move on.
If you’re interested, get your copy right away, because the offer is only good until the 15th, or until 30,000 copies are sold.
So I’m curious – what healthy living areas are you most interested in learning about, or what is your priority right now? Lately I’ve been focusing on food and beauty products, but I really want to develop more in the areas of natural remedies, green cleaning, gardening, and making things from scratch. Look for more about all of these things here on the blog as I get around to tackling them!