Hi friends! I’m hoping to pop in later this week with an update on what I’ve been doing while I haven’t been blogging (spoiler: it includes a lot of rain and a lot of reading), but today I wanted to share something I have been loving over the past year because there is an awesome deal this week.
If you haven’t heard of Grove Collaborative (formerly ePantry) you need to get over there right now and check it out. Basically, they provide all-natural, non-toxic household, cleaning, & personal care supplies cheaper than pretty much anywhere. And this week they have put together this Mrs. Meyer’s Everyday Luxury Set which you can get for FREE.
Mrs. Meyers is one of my favorite brands because the scents are amazing, it’s toxin-free, and of course I love the packaging so I actually want to leave it out on my counter. If you’re new to Grove, you can get a candle, hand and dish soap, plus a walnut scrubber for FREE (and free shipping!) when you place your first order of $20. I highly recommend looking around on their website to see all that they offer. And they are constantly adding more items!
If you’re already a customer, there’s something for you too! When you use this link, you’ll get a free Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap with your next order. Woohoo!
There are a limited number of sets available and this offer ends Sunday May 1, so grab yours now. Here’s how:
1. Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You’ll receive the Mrs. Meyer’s Everyday Luxury Set for free when you sign up!
2. Answer 4 quick questions about your home. Grove Collaborative will use this to customize your first basket (this takes under 30 seconds!).
3. Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
4. To receive this offer, your order needs to total at least $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box (this is the hardest part — so many great choices!).
5. Click “Finish & Pay” and place your order.
By the way, Grove has some of the absolute best customer service around. I love it so much that I even joined their VIP program, with which I get free gifts once a quarter plus discounts. Totally worth it. And if you need any product recommendations, I’m your girl!
share and enjoy!