Since I’m already furiously reading trying to fulfill several goals for myself (read 50 books this year, read all the books I own but haven’t read, read 5 Pulitzer Prize winners, and read 5 books of David’s choosing), I decided to join this lovely spring reading challenge. I’m posting my entry today because the deadline for joining is tonight!
Here are the books I will read this spring:
- The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
- Emma by Jane Austen
- The Heretic’s Daughter by Kathleen Kent
- The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami
- Fearless by Max Lucado
- The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler
- The Crystal Cave by Mary Stewart
- The Interpretation of Murder by Jed Rubenfeld
- A Severe Mercy by Sheldon Vanauken
- Plus two book club books that I’ll add when I know what they are!
I tried to give myself a mix of genres and lengths. I won’t be reading them in this order, but I think I can get to all of them by June 20.