- There is nothing wrong with my kidneys.
- I peed. A lot.
- I now know what it might be like to have diabetes insipidus.
- Drinking this much water and being a nurse aren’t mutually exclusive, but almost.
- It’s better to drink the bulk of the volume in the morning rather than at night.
- Did I mention that I peed a lot? Y’all, it was NONSTOP.
Other than the peeing, which was the main observation that I made this past week, I’m not sure if I have much else to report. Maybe if I kept this kind of hydration up I would get less headaches or have more energy or something, but I can’t say that after only one week. I think I was less hungry, but I also can’t say that that stopped me from eating whole servings of chocolate chips out of the bag.
In conclusion, from now on I won’t be measuring my intake but I will make an effort to increase it. I’ve learned to drink water without ice, which is a big step and one that makes it much easier to chug. So here’s to my new well-hydrated lifestyle!
This was one of my 101 goals in 1001 days. How is your list of goals coming?