Today was a hard day for me, emotionally. It started last night out of nowhere, and then when I received a package this morning that I had ordered for future baby, well, you can imagine how that made me feel.
So in order to avoid being too depressing, here is some randomness from the week.
My dogs can be really cute and sweet. Even Oliver.
But then he goes and eats my books. Four so far, to be exact. Taken from the bookshelf.
Oh, and I chopped off my hair. Why? I don’t know. Something to do.
Other things I’m thinking about:
- I think it’s time to start exercising again. There is a super sprint triathlon on May 9 that I think I could be ready for if I start now. It’s only a 200 yard swim, 8 mile bike, and 2 mile run.
- I would like to finish learning how to solve a Rubik’s cube at some point.
- This is the month of doctor’s appointments. I am going to more this month than I usually do all year. Also, I am going to demand to have my wisdom teeth removed, so that should be fun.
- There have been some moments of real joy in my work this week, and then in a matter of minutes it would turn into chaos and stress. Work has been great to distract me and keep me busy, but this week it has been tiring to the point of exhaustion. Still, my better days are the days that I’m at work.
- I made a Formspring page, and then promptly forgot about it. Sorry if I haven’t answered your question yet, but I will soon!
Have a great weekend, friends. :)