I finished the winter sampler I was working on, and now I just need to frame it. I love it a lot.
Also done with my quilt top! It looks okay from a distance, but get up close and you can see how I screwed up with a rookie mistake:
I totally didn’t account for the seam allowance and so the tips of my triangles are cut off. I’m not too bothered by it though, and I learned my lesson! You can see here that I have it marked off for quilting. Yes I am going to hand quilt it. I may regret it but I will be pretty proud when it’s done. :)
I am kind of at a stand-still with the quilt for now until I can get my hands on some batting. Craft supplies aren’t in the budget for now, so I am hoping to come across someone who has some to give away.
Lastly, I started working on Liam’s stocking! I want to tackle this at a slow and relaxed pace instead of rushing to get it done for Christmas. I love felt needleworks projects now, so I’m excited to have it going!