As a thank you to our readers and in celebration of the season for giving, I’m happy to be joining with a bunch of other bloggers to give away a bundle of my favorite things. Each of us put together our own gifts, so once you’re done here be sure to visit their blogs and enter for a chance to win there too.
Here is what I’m giving away:
- One of my favorite books, Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
- A reusable coffee cup
- And a reusable handmade coffee sleeve for when you forget the cup at home
- Amazing handmade bar soap from a local company, in my favorite vanilla orange scent
- Two sets of alphabet stamps (upper and lower case)
- The best pen ever, plus two refills (seriously this pen makes me excited to journal)
- A year-long subscription to HGTV magazine, the only one I will actually read each month instead of let pile up
Ready to enter? All you have to do is leave a comment on this post. I would love to hear about how your family does Christmas gifts, or what your go-to gift is for coworkers, neighbors, teachers, etc.
The giveaway will be open until Tuesday, December 9 and is USA only.
Remember, visit these lovely blogs to see what they are giving away!