Hey everyone. I’ve been attending a review session for my board exam for the past three days from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tomorrow is the last day of it. It’s good but pretty tiring. Oh, and this is my spring break as well, but I will spend the rest of it working. Some things that I am thinking:
- I want to do a triathlon and I want to train for it now, but there is no time. So I will postpone my plans.
- I’m mad that for the second week in a row there have been no bikes left at the Spin class at the gym.
- I have an interview with The Methodist Hospital oncology unit on Wednesday morning. If they offer me the job and it’s a day shift, I think I’m going to take it even though it’s in the medical center.
- I miss my fiance. I hate days where we don’t see each other. I want to get married badly, but I don’t feel like planning a wedding right now.
- Stephen King is a really good writer.
- I could really go for some dutch chocolate ice cream right now. Easter is less than two weeks away…