Here are a few ideas for “just for fun” crafts that I might try this month to fulfill one of my goals. They are all super simple and cute, so maybe I’ll get to all of them before too long!
1. himmeli – my hanging plant is dying so I want something to hang in its place and this looks cute. The straw version probably wouldn’t be significant enough for that spot but I’d like to try it first before I take on a bigger version like this.
2. sharpie-decorated mug – I’ve seen tutorials on this a bunch of places, but I really want to do it because I don’t have any fun mugs at all.
3. painted vase – I have a bunch of boring clear vases that this would be perfect for. Such a simple touch but it makes a big difference.
4. leather shape keychain – my car key broke off from the rest of my keys and since it’s the main one I use anyway I’d love to make it a keychain for itself. If I don’t do this soon I will probably lose my key at some point. :)
5. stained letterpress block – I need more simple, cute, graphic decorations for random places. Love this idea.