It’s technically been a short week but it’s also felt long. We’ve had a lot of rain and even flooding. One day they couldn’t keep the water out of the infant room at my kids’ daycare, so I had to take Liam to another facility. That was a crazy morning.
Meredith has been in one of her difficult phases. I don’t even know how to describe it and I don’t really want to try, but I have felt sorely lacking in patience this week. However, she has also had a couple days of being extremely sweet and cute, so I never know which version of her I’m going to come home to. It’s exhausting.
Tonight we have our weekly dinner with my parents, and Saturday we have no plans so far. Sunday is church and small group in the evening. That leaves plenty of time to do other things, and this is what’s on my list:
- weekly chores
- plus one deep cleaning item (I’m thinking I want to clean the water deposit buildup on our fridge dispenser)
- meal plan + grocery trip
- take some specific photos for future blog posts
- baste together my quilt sandwich (still haven’t decided whether to machine or hand quilt it)
- at least start working on a runner I’m making for our dresser
- work on Liam’s stocking
- try to get a workout in
- something fun with the kids – I’d say the pool but it’s supposed to keep raining
What’s on your weekend to-do list?