Every Saturday morning I sit down and plan out my weekend and usually make my grocery list at the same time. It’s one of my favorite things. (Also: more on how I use the bullet journal, and that pen is amazing.)
This is how I get almost all my chores done really quickly on Saturday mornings. She’s watching Mother Goose Club YouTube videos, FYI.
It’s so nice that Liam can sit in the high chair now! (This is the one we have and it’s pretty great.) I wanted to see if he’d be interested in that banana, but it eventually just fell in his lap and that was the end of that.
I went out to eat with a friend and had to just order a big veggie salad and add egg because the grilled chicken was marinated in canola oil, which I can’t have. I’m ready to be through with restrictions like that, plus I had to bring my own dressing. The salad was good, but not worth the money.
Coffee and cakes being served up. The pretend play at this age is so fun.
Started my new Bible study! I have so many thoughts about this right now that I’m going to have to write them all in a separate post. But for now, let me just say how much I adore Beth Moore’s studies, and I’m so glad I started another. I am doing a combination of her study, plus a little extra research on my own, and journaling. I have to wake up pretty early to get it all in, but I really look forward to it.
Made a huge fruit salad to take to our church life group. I’ve gotten really good at chopping produce over the past month. :)
Some other thoughts to start out the week:
- Meredith turns three next Sunday! This week I’m ordering her presents and planning the details of her party.
- I’m very excited about a couple new blog series in the works. Lately I’ve had a lot of inspiration for this space.
- I’m in the mood to start a new photography series for Instagram, something that will be ongoing, not necessarily daily but it could be. I’m brainstorming ideas.
- I started a savings account so that I can eventually buy a real camera. My old point and shoot broke, so now I just have my iPhone. It’s fine most of the time, but I’m itching for better!
- What’s your favorite blog of the moment? I’ve loved discovering new ones lately. Here are three recent favorite new finds: Green Fingerprint, Roots, Wings, & Wanderings, and Create, Share, Love. That last one just started today but it’s obvious she planned it well and I’m excited to follow her! (Love her on Instagram too.)
Affiliate links used throughout where possible. Thanks for your support!